We released the program of the largest PPC event in Europe (the largest in the world based only on real campaigns’ case stories). ADworld Experience will be, as announced, on April 23 and 24, 2020, in the lovely Bologna (just in the middle of Milan-Florence-Venice triangle, right in the gourmet hart of Italy), or via online live streaming from everywhere in the World.
On the first day (4/23) we will have advanced course sessions on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon, Microsoft Advertising + other networks (Baidu, Wechat and Netease) and CRO, while the second day (4/24) is reserved to PPC & CRO real case histories.
Purna Virji (Microsoft), one of the best known PPC specialists in the World and “US Search Personality” for 2019, will moderate the international room, while Gianluca Binelli, ex-Googler, founder of Booster Box (and the World’s second most influential PPC professional according to PPC Hero), will moderate the Italian market room.
Among speakers, moderators and the experts of the round table of Jedi PPC Knights there will be over 40 top professionals from all over the world presenting this year:
- Tim Ash, one of the best known neuromarketing and CRO specialists in the world (author of two best sellers on the subject and founder of the “Digital Growth Unleashed” conference series);
- Brandon Doyle, CEO of Wallaroo Media, a US digital marketing agency with clients like Disney, IKEA, Gatorade etc;
- Navah Hopkins, included in the list of the World’s 25 most influential PPC experts by PPC Hero;
- Kenia Gonzalez, Roisin Linnie and Beth Quigley of Wolfgang Digital, award-winning Irish PPC agency, with several case studies published by Google, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest;
- Ingo Kamps and Christian Schmidt, German performance marketing and programmatic specialists;
- Ada Luo, Asian markets specialist in Croud, where she directs a team of 7 people dedicated to campaigns on Baidu, Wechat and Netease;
- Depesh Mandalia, one of the most famous Facebook Ads experts in the World & founder of several Social Media agencies;
- Lars Maat, one of the best known Dutch specialists for Facebook Bots and FB Ads;
- Florian Nottorf, CEO of Adference, one of the most interesting Google and Amazon campaign optimization tools on the market;
- Deborah O’Malley, American Conversion Rate Optimization specialist and founder of the A/B Test resource site GuessTheTest.com;
- Byron Tassoni Resch, Deliveroo’s Search Engine Marketing Manager;
- Nils Rooijmans, Dutch PPC veteran and co-founder of the scripting resource site adsscripts.com
Jedi PPC knights for the final round table will be: Anu Adegbola, Tom McCarron and Wijnand Meijer.
Besides the international speakers we will have a selection of top Italian PPC specialists presenting their cases. If you know a little of Italian you will surely enjoy looking at the presentations by Alessandro Agostini, Fabio Antichi, Lucia Carriero, Valerio Celletti, Sveva Coltellacci, Enrico Ferretti, Enrico Marchetto, Massimiliano Pavesio, Fabio Sutto, Michael Vittori, Stefano Zago and Matteo Zambon.
I created this event back in 2012 and ran eight editions up to this one to increase my personal knowledge in campaign optimization, and its steadily growing numbers tell me that we are going in the right direction. There already are more than 150 confirmed participants and places left for live seats in Bologna are rapidly decreasing (soon there will only be streaming passes left).
A 10% discount code for State of Digital devoted readers is here: stod10
If you would like to ask for extra info and backstage chats do not hesitate to comment. See you in Bologna!
Read all about the ADworld Experience event on www.adworldexperience.it
Post from Gianpaolo Lorusso